Thursday, November 10, 2005

You ain't nuts.

You're just having a rough go of things, lately. I know how you feel. I myself have slipped quietly into pensive-misery mode, for various reasons, which you know, and also guess who's surfing the crimson tide right now, and is as such extra maudlin?

We will have a grand time, you know. Oh goddamn, I still haven't ordered that cake. What did we decide on, again? Ladybug? Chocolate swiss hussy cake or whatever it was called? Lemme know so I can actually really do that tomorrow. Shit, I also think there have been evil changes to my flight plans that I have to check out now...

In other news, I have been very good about the fitness plan this week--I've made it in to the gym every day since Monday, including three hour-long cardio sessions, one 45-minute long cardio session, and a self-directed strength workout. Big whoops for me, yay. Eating has been...eh. Okay. Today was very good--superfood juice, coffee, most of a Clif Z bar, steak, salad, a candy apple (ok, so not great, but not horrible, either). I'll be trying not to screw that up before beddie-byes tonight, but as I am about to head to the starchucks to NaNo, I might get a pumpkin muffin in there too. That or a little pumpkin spice latte. Mmmmmmm. Yummers. What? I don't do both anymore, at least!

Today I had another session with Lynne and talked about all kinds of random things, but really we talked about how, even with all the trauma I endured as a child, in some ways I was a little princess, so now when I go out into the world and face rejection or criticism, I shut down as a defense and flee situations that could lead to said criticism/rejection. True that, sisterLynne. I kinda knew that, though.

Anyway. Talk later?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?