Sunday, November 06, 2005

tight fitting jeans

I tried on every damn pair of jeans in this dreary town yesterday, and I finally, finally went home with a pair of Calvin Klein's that shows off my ass-ets in its/their best light, methinks. But damn if buying new jeans isn't a harrowing experience. I tried on everything from sixes to fourteens and nothing quite fit until my strangely blue CKs came down the pike, or rather, appeared before my eyes on the rack. I'll be wearing them in SF, so you'll get to see my ass in these pups. Lucky you!

And I see why you have been neglecting this blog with all your cheap drank drankin' and wing wingery going on with Dr. P. As long as you're having fun, lady!

I've been cooking up pots of weirdly delicious things like miso soup with cannelini and mustard greens and a lovely crock pot full of organic chicken breasts with curried tomatoes. Hopefully it'll help shrink my waist on the way to SF. All I want is to feel good there, here, everywhere, you see? Dang.

Haven't properly worked out since Thursday; that's why I'm attempting to focus more on diet. I'm telling you, I'm golden as long as I cut myself off at a certain time. That time has been 6ish lately. Works, dude.

And I've booked my trip. Flying into LGA on Dec. 1 and flying out on Dec. 10. We should be able to work some good, fun times in together, dontcha think?

Keep having fun, lovey, and please post something soonish rather than laterish!

Comments:
So will this jean display be a private showing or public? :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?