Thursday, November 03, 2005

Thursday Three Play!

Or something.

So. Eats. Aside from the bacon cheeseburger madness from Tuesday night, I've been quite good so far this week. Soup, roasted chicken, more soup and roasted chicken...a salad! Once I had a salad! Weehaw!

Excercise-wise, I'm doing okay. I skipped yesterday, but did cardio Monday, Tuesday and today, plus a strength workout today. And I'm right where I was pre-starchfest weekend, which is amazing, because that means I've lost four bloat pounds in three days.

Saw Lynne today. She's very interesting. She manages to tell me I'm a failure but pick me up by saying I really shouldn't be. I'll explain on the phone.

Anyway, I am going to go have some lunch (soup, maybe I'll go crazy and have some tuna salard, too).

Sigh.

How you?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?