Friday, November 18, 2005

Cake in a box.

So, my colleague brought in a homemade chocolate cake with vanilla buttercream frosting today. She told me she was going to. It's one of the reasons I hauled my dead ass into the office on a day I really didn't have to. Because she was on her way out as I came in, and I arrived in her office announcing I was on cake patrol, she gave me the last two slices in a cake box. 'Course I ate 'em already. Right out of the box. With a blue plastic fork. As I was huddling around the box and shoveling in bits of cake, another colleague came into my office to ask me a question.

Caught!

We laughed our asses off.

Now I'm suffering from a weird sugar headache/buzz. And my teeth feel furry.

I am not to be trusted around cake. Dammit!

And it ain't even my birthday yet!

Other than that, I had a good workout today with TTT. I sandwiched it between two cardio sessions, and dang if I wasn't sweatin' a good bunch. Good thing, too--almost cancels out the cake-in-a-box fest!

How you?

Comments:
Who puts vanilla frosting on a chocolate cake!?

I'ma call you.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?