Monday, November 07, 2005

Aaaaaaaand I'm back

Yup, eatin' crazy all weekend.

Like, buffalo wings and smothered fries crazy.

Pastrami sandwich and apple pie crazy.

Just, bad (derishus) stuff.

Also, I'd like to point out that them there shots we did with out bartender were not on me...they were on the house. Yup, our bartender gave us free rounds and did shotties with us. Loves him. I do. In case you were wondering, he was at our favorite skinny, poetic pub. We're going there all the time when you come.

Anyway. I need some greens and fiber in my life at this point. I really, really do. So I went and steamed up some rapidly disintigrating asparagus and turned it into a cold asparagus salad and I think that will be my lunch today, man. Mmmm, fiber.

Back on the path, more or less (Well, you know, there will be slips as long as there is fun to be had).

How you?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?