Tuesday, October 25, 2005

You better post summink, woman.

Okay, so today:

1.Training with E plus 60 mins elliptical, just over 1000 cals.

2. Pre-workout meal of Clif Z bar. One grande soy pumpkin spice latte after training with E but before, during and after cardio (lucky me, the machine next to me was busted, so I just set my cup there and went to town. And took little coffee breaks in the middle. I know, it's weird.)

3. Two big cups of my Superfood concoction.

Now, as you know, when last we spoke it was, oh, close to 4? And I was hungry.

It is now 8:30 and I have finally gotten myself something to eat. Alas, it is an order of cold sesame noodles I picked up on the way back from gift shopping. Oh well. Further nosh is unlikely. Calorically, I think it might be okay for the day.

How you doin'?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?