Saturday, October 29, 2005

This is why new thyroid meds are grrrrrreat.

Yesterday I woke up late, worked out with TTT and did an hour on the ARC machine. Sweat like crazy. Didn't eat a thing until 1 p.m.--salad, Amy's Santa Fe Bowl and an apple. At 5 I ate a luna bar. That's it. All day. And I felt fine. I didn't leave Sher's house until 11:30, and by then it seemed too late to eat, so I just went to bed.

Which is such a delight these days since I'm awakened in the night by happy waves of vibrations pulsing through my body. That's right. I can feel these meds working, and they seem to be giving me orgasms in my sleep! Now that's a far cry from those anti-depressants that would have shut down any and all sensuality. Hot damn this stuff is good.

I thought about spinning this morning, but sleeping in felt like a better option. I think I'll go for a run later. But now I'm off for some breakfast!

Hope you're having fun and feeling good!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?