Monday, October 31, 2005

Starchtastic.

Lessee, this weekend I ate...starch.

Bagels: 3
Pastries: 2
Bread boules: 0.5
Miscellaneous starches (rice, injera, desserts, etc.): too many.

All delicious, of course. But this is why I don't keep the stuff at home. I suspect I've gained a few this weekend. We'll see whether I can get back to where I was by the end of the week, though, that'd be nice.

Nice to hear you had a grand time at your partay, though! I haven't partied for Halloween since the booze cruise, sadly. I miss partyin'. Did you do fancy Marilyn makeup, winged eyeliner and all? I love that look. Fun! Hope you took pics. And kept your nips safe from your old profs! Skeeve. But, as you are now faculty, dahlink, you are fair game....

Oh, call you in the a.m. I need to get to bed and rest up, then get up early and get some groceries and put in my daily elliptical hour.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?