Thursday, October 20, 2005

I like this scale slidey thing, clearly.

So, adjusting for the fact that my scale was off by 4 lbs and had to be adjusted up to reflect the doctor scale weight, here's what my slidey should look like:

Ohforgetit. The code isn't working. But I'm halfway to my goal. Damnit.

I just hope I can keep this crazy exercise plan going for the next 5 weeks and beyond. If I can. I might actually drop another 10 pounds by then. Eh. Shooting for 5, I know, best not to burn myself out going all crazy. Sigh.

But already this week I have put in three hour-long, 1000+ calorie burning workouts and two sessions with E. Another 30 minute cardio workout should be about right to get a pound off this week.

I'm kinda tired though. And work this weekend is going to be a bitch.

Meh. Chat later.

How you? Or are you getting back at me for not posting for two weeks? Teehee!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?