Friday, October 28, 2005

How much do I love my trainer?

For the second time this week, I showed up for our session a wee bit late. She had to leave 20 minutes later, so we squeezed in all the arms and chest we could. And rather than punishing me for showing up late, she decided not to charge me for the session.

Wha?

Today is also her birthday and she's sick. Yet she gave ME a gift.

These are the kind of people I want to spend time with.

I did bring her a Rolling Stone magazine with Bono on the cover and a fab, fab, fab, marvy interview with him inside as a little happy b-day gift.

When you're paying attention you do see that you get back so much more than you give, methinks.

And now that I'm on new thyroid meds, I think I'm better capable of thinking clearly and paying attention. That is my hope, anyway.

For the past couple of days I've quit eating pretty much by 7 at night, and dang if I don't feel skinny when I wake up in the morning. Sex is the only better way to start the day. But like I said yesterday, nary a prospect in sight.

I bought a Halloweenie costume yesterday--a Marilyn Monroe/ Seven Year Itch white halter dress. I have a platinum blond wig already--doesn't everyone? The problem, or perhaps benefit, of the dress is that it is so sheer, everyone on the block can see my party hats (it is friggin' 40 degrees around here). Do I return it, or do I throw caution to the wind and wear it to a party Saturday night?

Hope yer havin' fun in D.C. darlin'! Call me when you get back!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?