Friday, October 21, 2005

Hooray for you!

Halfway to goal? That's a big, friggin' deal, darlin'!

I don't know where I am or what my goal is anymore. I'm just glad I got back to the gym this week and worked out twice with TTT. It's really good for me to be around her. She's a good influence. Tomorrow I'm back to booty camp. Yay!

That marathon nearly kicked me out of orbit. I was chuggin', moving right along, feeling good, getting fit, and then WHAM! Me laid out on the couch getting an IV of mac and cheese to ease the pain of my strained foot for two weeks. Oh well. Learn, move on. I'm back, and that's what's important. My eating is still erratic and less than light, but I'm in the midst of one mean period. I'll get back on it over the weekend. Return to happy cooking and all that.

Dude, I spent more than 700 minutes talking to you on my cell phone this month already. That dudn't even count the times you called me on my land line. Time well spent, yes, cuz when else do we laugh so hard we cry and chat about . . . well, no need to recap the madness here. So here's the deal: get yourself on the mobile-to-mobile plan. For an extra $6.99 per month, all calls to other t-mobile phones are free. I guess this doesn't help those times my phone cuts out at home, but damn. We could save enough money in overage charges to take another spa holiday this way.

Okay. I need to get the hell out of this office and get something to eat. I hope you're not working too hard today.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?