Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Clearly I have to take posting matters into my own hands.

So. Six weeks until San Fran.

What's my plan?

More long workouts. Five per week, minimum 45 minutes of cardio. Three strength sessions per week.

Eating off of tiny little plates.

Whole meals of one-half of a Clif bar plus a glass of Superfood juice cut with water and lemon juice (just because it is most delicious that way, not for diet's sake).

That's it. I'm shooting for 10-12 lbs in those six weeks. That's about 1.5-2 lbs per week. Entirely feasible with hard work.

Mostly, I am refusing to buy any new jeans this winter, and the last two decent pairs I have are still too snug, the bastids. I'll need to lose about 7 pounds to get into them comfortably, but the 10-12 off would look best in them. Sigh.

I'm gonna miss E after the end of this month, but I can't afford another $600 right now, not with SF and maybe Chicago and what have you. It's just too much. If only I could pay per session. Meh.

Okay, so how about you?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?