Monday, October 31, 2005

as long as you enjoyed yourself . . .

that's what I say. Think of it as a metabolism rev and carbo-loading for the ever-shortening countdown to SF. Or sumpin.

I've had a blah day. Had a fun class--starting poetry. Hah! Talk about the blonde leading the blind. Or sumpin.

Day started off well enough--2.6 in 20 minutes as planned and and egg white/oats brekkie. Then after class I just couldn't get full, so I ate a couple of Amy's, a few halloweenie candies . . . then had a nap, avoided doing my reading for class tonight, woke up and ate some cheese and two low fat brownies. Finished with two poached eggs and turkey bacon. Why can't I remember to hit the protein earlier? If I quit now, go to class and eat nothing else for the day, methinks the damage is minimal. Especially if I get up tomorrow and run again. God love my renewed love of running. Took me long enough. But I'm working on no judgment. . . .

Off to class!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?