Monday, September 26, 2005

YUM!

I made them thar protein bars, 'cept I used chocolate protein powder and halved the recipe; and despite the fact that they look like frozen turds, them are delish. And no creepy aftertaste like the storebought ones. I also added hazelnut soy creamer instead of water and not quite enough of it, so they're a little dry. But for next time I'll know better.

Booty camp is fab. Not really running much, and for now that is fab, too. We'll see how fab it is in two weeks when I'm running all over Chicago.

As for diet, I'm pretty much sticking to the latest plan: quit eating at least 12 hours the night before you wake up and eat breakfast. Then eat a big ol' grainy breakfast (oatmeal or whole grain toast) and little yummy meals throughout the day of fruit, veggies, protein, dairy, whathaveyou. I try not to eat too carby late in the day, but sometimes you just wanna have a bowl of pasta for dinner. Then I just make sure to have plenty o' veggies and protein to balance things out. Working so far.

And you know me, I can't help myself from cookies, so I eat 'em and just try not to eat nothing but 'em. You know? Sugar's generally a bad idea, but soooo delicious. Dang.

Oh, and water, water, water. I drink much less water on the weekends cuz I don't have that handy water cooler at my disposal like I do at work. Gotta fix that. I can really tell a difference: I'm much hungrier the less I drink (water, that is).

So, that's the update.

And you?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?