Thursday, September 01, 2005

Yawn.

After polishing off the frozen cookies last night while on the phone with your sweet self, I suppose it is only right that the gym kicked my ass today. TTT and I did legs and ass and whew, let me tell you I'm feeling it. The shower and steam room after only heightened my tiredness (I know that dudn't sound right, but it is) and now I'm soon off for sleepyby.

It was a rough day of moving my office. Sad times. Why oh why do people refuse to make space for me in this life? Damn old wounds. It'll be fine, though, and I'll probably have to move my ass again come Decemberish. I'll have three offices! I guess I retract that previous statement about being made space for.

God damn I'm tired.

I hope you had a good day, darlin' and I sure as shit wish you would write more here. Please and thank you.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?