Thursday, September 29, 2005

Whipped.

So, E is really taking this "too nice" thing to heart, and whipped my ass again today. Usually, the extended pain doesn't set in until the next day, doesn't it? Maybe it's worse because I didn't get over the last round of abuse. Also, today I got weighed, and he promised tape measuring and fat calipers Monday too. Perhaps I should not have offered a bottle of Grey Goose for every 15 lbs I lose. Still, just by eating better over the last few days, I've lost a pound. Why am I so irritated by that?

Next week, he's having surgery, so I'll only be able to see him one day, sad. What does one get as a feel better gift for a trainer, anyway? A card?

Meh. It's raining here, and I smell like ass. I'm gonna go shower. What's new with you?

Comments:
Wow, you can do 100 pushups? That's amazing!! I just found a post from you while looking at my old entries on my blog. I'm reading through your archives today.
 
Ah, pushups on my knees. And only broken down into sets--the first set 30, then 25, then, like 12 at a time until I hit the end. My trainer is wonderfully perverse in his torture, lol.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?