Thursday, September 29, 2005

I've fallen behind in posting.

That's okay, though, because now I have so much to report!

Not really.

I mean, I'm eating better. Working out okay. Haven't been at it quite long enough to see any results again, though.

E. whipped my ass Tuesday. Never again will I tell a man he's too nice. Meh. I did 100 goddamned pushups, and now my arms hurt just to touch. My armpits, too. I'm afraid of what'll happen tomorrow.

In other news, my limited budget has me trimming the fat (heh) in my grocery shopping. I swear, I always diet best when I'm broke. The summer of the lightness, when I lost, like, 20 pounds in a two months, I was only eating what I could afford--coffee in the mornings, free teacher's lunch in the afternoons, and cup o' soups for dinner. So depressing. But shit, it worked. And all the sex kinda made it worthwhile. Hm.

Oh, I finally called my new doc and learned a) I can just make an appointment with the nutritionist and then have them fax over a referral, if needed and b) I'm anemic. But only a little, apparently. Which is weird. She says she doesn't think I'll need to take anything for it, but I guess I'll need to get more iron somehow. Meh.

Hm. I think that's it for now. More details after Training: Part 2.5, episode 3. Sigh.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?