Wednesday, September 21, 2005

I love TTT

. . . despite her lousy excuse for cookin'.

She told me I look smaller today, and you know how much I love that. Course, the smallishness may be fleeting, cuz the office manager at work brought in a ginormous tray of Baklava to share, and who can resist that at 4 o'clock? I enjoyed every sticky moment, I'll have you know.

Speaking of inappropriate food . . . on Monday when I went to the gym they had a free buffet of chimichangas, guac, queso and chips spread out in the foyer. What the hell??

But so TTT. She's designing a meal plan for me--I'm hitting it for the countdown to SF for my BD. My intention is that in conjunction with the 6 weeks of Saturday boot camp (or "booty camp" as the bootylicious TTT call it) and maybe even the Slim in 6 will have me feeling--if not looking--like a star by the time I hit the big 2-9.

I know, I know. Didn't I just swear off diets? Well, the food is the thing. Just two and a half days of eating less, drinking more water, and quitting eating well before bed has shown an improvement in the way I feel and the way my clothes fit. I think your old poopy doc was right when she said exercise is like a bonus, but for weight loss the food's the thing.

Also, I want you to know that as annoying as I might be to you in talking about my fatness is nothing compared to TTT's talking to me about how she needs to "lean up" for a fitness show in Vegas. Everyone has her own screwy standards for herself. She competes in fitness shows, so she has been known to say, "After that, anything is fat." It's crazy how people manipulate their bodies. For better and for worse.

Me included.

BTW, I'm sowwy yew sickie-poo. Hope ya feel bettah. Good thing you made a big ol' pot of soup and are stocked up with Monarchs. . . .

Comments:
I guess. E keeps saying he feels too skinny, and his biceps are the size of my big-ass head, so I suppose it's all in personal perception.

When you say those nutty bars are scary, do you mean scary good, or scary bad?

Also, I think I need to call my new doc back, because that whole list of referrals I wanted totally slipped my mind. I'll need to see if she'll refer me to a dietitian, dermatologist, shrink and, er, hairdresser?

I'se feelin' a bit better today. Call you later!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?