Friday, September 09, 2005

The going has gotten lazy as hell, that's what it's gotten.

You know, I think by the end of tomorrow, I'll have only been to the gym, like, eight times in the last three weeks.

I'm pretty ashamed. My schedule's been all weird and I've had time off here and there and I've been traveling a bit, and I think that has a lot to do with it, but still.

And my eating has been largely of the "I ate it because I felt like it, bitches!" plan. What is remarkable is that I haven't had the weight backslide I was expecting. I mean, I did have some backslide, but only about 3 lbs.

I think your decision is good. Especially since you are so active. I think I'm moving in the opposite direction, though. If I really want to drop the weight, I need to start monitoring what I eat more carefully. Living off Amy's helps a bit, bless their little delicious, frozen, controlled-portion hearts, but I can't do that all the time.

Which is not to say I'll never go on a scone bender again. But I will try not to do it more than once per year. Or maybe season. Uh, so far, so good!

Okay, off to work...

Comments:
8 times to the gym in the past 3 weeks? That's almost 3 times a week, lady. Why are you being so hard on yourself?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?