Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Back on the wagon. Again.

So I am finally returning to a normal workout schedule, and what a relief that is.

Though I think I mildly enjoyed not getting up every morning worrying about when and how much cardio I'd be able to squeeze in (If I go now, I can do upper body and 30 minutes of elliptical. If I had just gotten up a few minutes earlier and ignored email I could have done a whole hour! Boo me! became, eh, fuck it, I'se on vacation.), I felt really, really good after my quick 45 on the elliptical yesterday. I actually missed it. I, former fat kid extraordinaire, Munchos and Tastykakes and hoagie in my lunchbox fat kid deluxe, now like, nay, crave, my daily workouts.

Well, fuck me.

It gets better. I ordered cold sesame noodles and duck for dinner last night...and threw it away after a few bites of duck and a half bowl of noodles. It just wsn't appealing once it arrived.

Wait. What's that sound? Do you hear it? It's...the sound of a revolution!

Okay, melodrama, I know. But anyway.

It's my day off. I'm going to spend it assing around on this video stuff, working out, and living off my frozen foods. I'm thinking, with all the Monarch I've been watching, that I may say to hell with the season and do a big pot of hearty stilton soup and shortbread this week. Part of the stilton soup process is making a big yummers pot of chicken/vegetable stock anyway, so I'll probably use half for the stilton soup and freeze half just to have as soup. Hang on. I think I still have frozen vegetable stock from the last time I made it. Which would make said stock, oh, six months old or more? Dang. But I also still have the $243 bluefish from Fuckyoudirect. The bluefish is approaching its first birthday in my freezer.

Okay, my lowfat strawberry yogurt is warming on my desk. Chat later chica, have a good day!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?