Monday, August 22, 2005

Still no run from me.

Aching hip persists.

So, yoga and slim in 6 dvd must suffice for now. I thought about going to the gym, but made better use of my time by working on a story, my syllabus and re-attempting to create a proper parmesan zucchini loaf.

Story filed and bread success! Still working on the syllabus, but I have until Thursday, thankfully.

Congrats to you on losing four pounds, but I'm mildly concerned that those people cut them off of you. Sheesh. Youse working too much, lady. When's your next day off? Thursday? Shoot. And you know, it wouldn't be so bad if you actually liked what you were doing. . . .

. . . and getting more shut eye. This can't be good for you.

But you know all that, cuz yer livin' it!!

I hope we get a chance to talk soon. I might not be up tonight when you get off work, but hopefully we can talk tomorrow. I'll wait for your call, cuz I don't want to wake you. . . .

Sweet dreams!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?