Saturday, August 06, 2005

Remember back when I said the time for finger-waggin' was when I was givin' up and stuck and whatnot?

The time is now, methinks.

Okay, I haven't actually given up.

But.

I'm stuck, and it's time for me to go into hateful police-everything-I-eat mode. Because I really am not crazy about being me right now. Ugh, that sounded terrible and worse than it should have, but whatever.

And I'se worried about you, because you seem to be having a tough time, too. Maybe it's in the stars? Maybe there are times when we are simultaneously shoveling shit, which ups the desire to sit home and shovel junk into the mouth? Something to consider, I suppose.

I happen to be having one of those shitty existential lows. I had ice cream twice this week--twice--and I don't even really like ice cream. I've only made it to the gym three times. Unless I hit it twice today, there's no way to make my 5-day target this week. Hell. Hell. Hell. And even though I'm goin' all the galldang time, it doesn't seem to be making much difference on the scale. I can see it in terms of the tone of my fatty areas, but they aren't really less fatty.

So. Back to the world of diet.

God, I'm off to the gym. I hope yer doin' okay with the ex in town! Don't let him roll you again! Tumble, maybe, but roll, no.

Love ya!

Comments:
Do cheeseburgers count as diet food?
 
yes, and I think you should write the book. The Cheeseburger Diet, by Sid Dity.

You'll make a mint!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?