Monday, August 22, 2005

Incidentally...

How fucking adorable is the little smoking Belfast boy on the Sunday NYT travel section front? With his little buzzed head and pointy nose?

Why do I love the hooligans so much?

Cripes.

I came home from the long work week to find that waiting for me in front of my door (my paper delivery person alwasy fucks up my paper. It arrives all out of order and in a ridiculous heap. The bastid.) and it was such a wonderful welcome home! It made me realize I really do need to get in some more trips abroad in the coming year, and one of those trips needs to be a return to the UK. I miss it! Sigh. I really do need to do a good long stretch of travel. If only I had been brave enough to fuck off a few years ago, when I could have gotten a blue card...

Anyway. I'll go when I'm meant to go, I suppose. But that knowledge won't stop me from being wistful in the meantime.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?