Monday, August 22, 2005

Back again.

Thank God.

Oh darlin'. It really is all in the food. I have not had a moment to spare for exercise in the last 7 days (oaky, I squeezed in about 18 crunches, and obviously work involves a lot of physicality) and lost 4 pounds this week. Four. Whole. Pounds.

In a single week.

During my period, when I usually gain that in bloat.

Dear god. Can you imagine?

I hate weightloss attempts. I can pedal my way to nowhere, five days per week, and feel fine but the scale won't budge. Give me a week of tortuous long days and frozen dinners and soup, and I'm my own goddamn diet plan.

Hateful.

Hateful.

Hateful.

Of course, I am torn between sticking to my love of self, commitment to good food and desire to become a force to be reckoned with in the world of food/drink journalism by only eating wonderful things, and the desire to lose another 4 pounds by sticking with bad frozen dinners.

Bah.

Talk in the morning, dahlink.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?