Friday, July 08, 2005

Um, excuse me

but how dare you poo-poo a 2 LB LOSS to a woman who has lost nada despite Herculean efforts?

2 LBS is nothing to scoff at, lady. You know what 2 LBS of fat looks like?

And might I add that you are lookin' mighty fine with your little waist in your little t-shirt on your bloggyblog. Keep up the spanktastic work! Everything is working and you should be ecstatic!

And that Frank didn't have such a good track record to begin with, and the MYOPLEX disaster only adds to my disappointment with him. Why did he want you eating that stuff anyway. Remember, life is too short to be eating stuff you don't even like. Dang.

In fact, I'm even starting to fuck around with my ediets stuff. They let you request new meals if you don't like the one they've offered, which is very handy. For instance, I am supposed to eat tuna-stuffed tomatoes for lunch and that dudn't sound very delicious to me. So, zippityzap, I'm having a turkey/turkey bacon sammich instead. Yay!

For breakie I had 3/4 c lowfat cottage cheese with 3/4 cup strawberries and 3/4 cup bluberries sprinkled with almonds and splenda/cinnamon. Delish. Couldn't you eat a smaller version of that before working out? I find it most satisfying.

Whatchoo up to today? I think I'm going to TJ Maxx to find a cute top for tomorrow after I put my laundry out to dry.

God I love summer.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?