Thursday, July 07, 2005

Sore

. . . moderately. But feeling the self-generated love. My workout with Tracy was tough yesterday. This made waking up this morning and going for a run particularly challenging.

So I ran an easy 3 miles in about 25 minutes and felt good about myself.

I also talked to Carlos last night and convinced him to run the marathon in October! He's so easy, though.

He's also going to be at some street fair on Saturday in Lincoln Park, so I'm gonna call him when I get to town and maybe meet up. He said he'd like to go hear Woog play, too.

He's funny. And why does his laugh sound even funnier on the phone?

In the best news of all, I wrote that friggin' Harry Potter quiz WITHOUT ANY BINGEING AT ALL. In fact, I am actually hungry, since I ate breakfast 3 1/2 hours ago. I'm looking forward to my spicy chicken strips, big salad, yogurt and apple that's on the menu today. Hooray!

I'm excited about your boxing possibilities. Looks like you're doing a good job with your food today, too, but why are you eating unappetizing things? And why can't you spread that "jelly?" Weird. I ran on an empty stomach and then ate an open-faced avocado, tomato and cheese sandwich with strawberries on the side. Delish. Please eat more delicious things. It will make you a happier person, whilst, if you do it the right way, making you slimmer. Because, of course, perhaps sadly, happiness and slimness seem to be rather inextricable linked. Unless lots of alcohol is involved.

Speaking of which, I am already feeling a little stressed about staying on target while partying in Chicago. Would it be possible not to drink? Or perhaps sip a glass of red wine? What the hell? I've never been able to sip anydamnthing. I'll let you know.

Enjoy your day off, dahlink!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?