Wednesday, July 13, 2005

OKay, I'm much cheerier now.



So nice how I woke up this morning feeling fine. I think I'll be getting my period in the next few days. Nothing else explains these recoculous mood swings.

Also, joy of joys, I got on the scale this mornin' and found I am another 2 lbs down, and now officially back in grad-school weight. That'll always be a cheer-up. Now, another 10 lbs. and I'll be pre grad-school. How fast can I make that happen? I wonder.

Last night I made a pot of chicken vegetable soup for the first time in years (for obvious reasons) and it is delicious. Chicken, carrots, green beans, shallots, garlic, thyme, rosemary, seasalt, brown rice and beer. Yeah, beer. I was nursing a Bass at the time, and I just decided to dump some in. Dang, I sure do like making things on the fly.

Anyhoo, I gotta get to the gym. Buzz ya this afternoon?

Comments:
Congratulations! Dang, that is some kind of accomplishment.

Isn't it way better doing it together?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?