Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Nah, I'm just making the session up tomorrow.

No extra payment or lost sessioning involved. Still pisses me off, though. As far as abuse goes, I am a classic abandoned child. For a while, if I feel unloved or underappreciated, I just try harder. Then I pull a runner. It all adds to my charm, darling, my mystique. In other news, I seem to have just developed a tic in my cheek. What the hell?

Meh.

I realized last night that my window was open a tiny, tiny smidge. Once I closed it, I swear the street noise was cut down by about half. I think that may be why I haven't been sleeping well. Ridiculous. A month of this waking up three times a night and early in the morning, and all it took was a little extra tug on the window. Sometimes it's the simplest solution....

The diet sounds good, as well as your non-plan meal modifications. You're in good shape as far as that goes, and with your super-workout schedule, you should be in great shape in weeks!

I'm off-and-on good, diet-wise. Yesterday and today have been great, but Saturday was a disaster (5 Enteman's donuts over the course of the day at the bunker) and Sunday was just alright.

Moodwise I am having a supershittylow day. I am just not happy. With anything. This is a terribly lonely city sometimes, and so right this minute, I hate it. Maybe I'll be happier tomorrow, who knows. More likely I'll just be too busy to think much about it. Today was a short day for me, and I didn't have to go to the bunker, just shop for some stuff, which meant wandering around town on foot, watching the world slip by, and brooding. I swear, I think it's worse to be among people when you're like that than tucked up at home with a movie or something.

Jeebus, now I've blogged myself into melancholy. Anyway, chat later, chica!

Comments:
youse sposed to call me when yer low so we can laugh yer way out, remember?

I'm sorry you had such a shitty day. Poop on shitty days. I hope today is bettah!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?