Tuesday, July 12, 2005

MIERDA! SCHEISSE! CACA! SHIT!

I missed my session.

I am so mad I want to cry. Or beat the crap out of something, which is, unfortunately, precisely the opportunity I missed when I missed my session.

I set two--two--alarms so I could get up on time, and I failed to get up.

Okay, one alarm (my iPod) I set for the right time but foolishly used a music option which is useless unless you have it connected to a set of speakers, so that was just stupidity on my part, but I am going to blame my tiredness. But I have no idea what happened to the other, other than it fucking malfunctioned, since when I went to check the alarm time on it, it didn't have any alarm time I've ever scheduled up in that bitch.

And now I've missed a session.

Goddammit.

I haven't been sleeping well since Chicago, anyway, and I slept really well last night, so I should maybe be glad, but mostly I'm just angry. I'm trying to decide if I should stay up and go to the gym now or head out after work. But with the way things are going, my silly ass might not even make it up in time for work. Grumble, pissy, poop.

How are you?
:D

Are you gonna do all your health stuff over in Divine M........arathon? Shall I start checking there? Also, now that you know all our chitter chatter is out in the open, can I link this and your blog over on mineseses?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?