Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Looks like the new trainer just might work out.

1. Showed up on time...check.
2. Cheerful as hell...check.
3. Knows what the heezy he's doing...check.

Good enough for me, so long as he keeps it up. His style is pretty different. He seems to prefer more reps, more sets, lower weights, so we didn't cover as much ground as Flakeboy would in a session, but that's okay. I think I've learned as much as I need to from him to carry out the extras on my own at this point, anyway. Meh.

But after the session, which was quite thorough and has left me pretty sore, I put in almost an hour on Mr. elliptical and then dragged home and I was bloody starving all day long, despite having had a pre-workout smoothie, lunch (pasta with veggie sauce, which probably is what made me hungry) a little minute steak and broccoli turned into sesame ginger beef and broccoli, so I got a grilled chicken sandwich from this Chirpin' Chicken place. Dude. It was just chicken and veggies wrapped in pita, but it was hands down the best grilled chicken I've ever had. Amazing. I'll have to avoid that place at all costs.

I was thinking of skipping the gym today, but I shan't. Dang. So I'm off to make a Spirutein-free smoothie and get some coffee galores.

Where you at, Monie?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?