Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Kitchen tart

That's what you are. Me, too. At least we're not pop tarts.

Your soup sounds marvelicious. But you know me, I'm a soupaholic. But not in the summertime. I tend to switch to salads. And why am I not a skinny person?

Iced green tea. Have you done this for yourself? I am totally addicted. Drinking a half-gallon of the stuff on some days. I brew about 6 tea bags in a kettle full of water to make a good, strong base and then dilute it with water. Add the juice of one lemon or lime and splenda to taste and you got yerself a skinny-making mocktail. I drink it out of pretty glasses and that makes life so much sweeter.

I had a dream this morning that I was working out with TTT and she was pissing me off by talking to all sorts of people in the gym and ignoring me.

When I got to the gym--this is in real life, now--that's pretty much what happened! And she had me do the same exercises I was doing in the dream. What the hell kind of psychic weirdness is going on? And why can't I have some kind of useful psychic powers if I'm going to have them at all?

Look at this:
http://www.snakeinthebasement.com/july9001.JPG

and then when we talk maybe you can explain to me how to do hypertext and post photos and stuff, 'cuz I haven't figured it out yet. Maybe I just need to play around on Blogger more. I know. Sad blogger am I.

Call me when you have a moment. I tried you, but no you there!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?