Friday, July 08, 2005

In the zone

So, I did make it to TJMaxx. On my bike. This was a stroke of genius on my part for two reasons. One: I got some exercise on a non-running day; two: I couldn't buy more than I could fit in my wee backpack. I got away with a sparkly wife beater (I can't believe I'm am legitimizing that phrase, but it's quick), $5.99; a pair of Jones New York rose-colored sunglasses, $7.99; and a gorgeous orange, titty, slightly sequined silk top, $15.99. If I had a digital camera I'd photograph myself in it and send it to you. It also matches those shoesies you gave me last month perfectly. That with a little skirt is my outfit tomorrow. Fun!

Tomorrow is my first big ass run to kick off my marathon training. I better get to bed and rest up. I found a bunch of delightful trails with mile markers on my way to TJ Maxx, so I'll be running thataway tomorrow a.m. before I head off to Chicago.

I'm coming close to starting a marathon training blog. I hope you're good!

Comments:
I agree, on alllll counts. I cain't wait to see that outfit, which you must bring with you when you come! Those sound like some sweet deals.

Ah, mr. c. Maybe he reads this blog, too. He certainly knows I have many, so, yeah. Maybe he is up to something, teehee! Or not teehee? Would that be bad?

Huh. Well, I missed my op to call you today, and I'll be at the friggin' bunker all weekend, so I guess I can't talk to you until Monday afternoon, by which time there should be more to discuss, yesno?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?