Monday, July 18, 2005

I'm not mad!

I'm crazy...like a fox!

Yeah, non sequitur. It felt right.

So anyway, I love the choco-Spirutein and frozen berry soy smoothie action for brunch today. As the Paris would say, "That's hot." Then she'd stumble around and maybe flash everybody, because if she actually ingested anything as calorific as a whole Spirutein smoothie (200 calories! Ish!), I'm pretty sure it would have been laced with the cocaines.

I think I'll have the other packet as my pre-trainer workout meal. Yay, new trainer! I think I like him already, but the bar at this point is so low, I should really try to reserve judgement. But if he shows up, he's ahead of the game. And if he shows up twice in a row, no reschedules...well hot damn, I might have to give him a bonus! Dang.

I opted for a giant bowl of light muesli with soymilk for dinner, BTW, over the ginger beef prep. It's too late, and I need to get my jiggly rear in bed if I'm planning to wake up and get to the gym for this session.

Hope you enjoyed your smoothie!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?