Tuesday, July 12, 2005

He better forgive you retroactively

'cuz he owes you, bigtime. And if you end up paying for that missed session, well. I'd say you have a history of letting people abuse you. And that makes me very unhappy.

But I'm sorry you missed your session. I guess your body needed sleep more than it needed boxing this morning. Why haven't you been sleeping since Chicago? I think sleep is an equal component along with diet and exercise in the fit+flabuless eqation. How can we get you more sleep (aside from sleeping through pt appointments)?

As for the bloggedy blogs, you can of course link this and divine marathon to siddity--in fact I encourage it. And I plan to focus on the running for the other one but continue to chitchat with you here. 'Course, I want you to read the other one, too, especially since you're my only commentator so far. . . .

I spent another $100 on groceries yesterday, but I figure I was always spending that much, just over the course of several trips throughout the week. I am loving my eating plan--healthy, fresh--and most importantly, working! I've revisted my Zone books for more pointers and of course I am perfectly brainwashed again that this is the healthiest way to live. Very moderate, although lowcal, and not tricky at all as long as the kitchen's stocked and I'm not out drinking like a whoooore.

I made a pot of Irish steel-cut oats and a pot of brown rice yesterday to have on hand. I can officially feed an army or throw a coktail party at the drop of a hat with all the booze and vittles I got on hand. I'm not sure whether that's good or neurotic or both. Either way, it's what I got.

I went in to work for the first time in a month and it was way more enjoyable than I thought. Still didn't feel like work, cuz it was eating and conversing with colleagues that I like. We had a cafeteria lunch and I managed to find something healthy in a big green salad with hummus and a quarter of a cheese quesadilla with cantaloupe for dessert. Not bad for a free lunch, eh?

Don't know what's for dinner tonight. I'm mostly using ediets as an informal guide anymore. . . . I guess the scale will tell me whether or not this is a good idea.

By the way, with the start of my period, the only aberration from my diet (save for the weekend in Chicago) was a sugar free fudgsicle last night after dinner. Not bad, don't you think?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?