Thursday, July 21, 2005

Geez-o-pete

I disappear for a couple days and all hell breaks loose.

Or something.

Yay for you and your non-flakey (does this make him smooth?) trainer. I like him already.

And what's going on with your new job that apparently is more than you bargained for?

I've been running and training. But also beer drankin' in the sun and cake-eating to my heart's content. Meaning: lots.

But I've decided this is part of the balance of a healthy life. A gal's got to enjoy herself a little, no? That's why I'm working hard on not feeling guilty about it. Cuz that would be a shame and counterproductive to enjoyment.

I'm pooped. That's all I got for now.

I hope you're well, dahlink. Talk soon?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?