Monday, July 11, 2005

Chica, woot!

I hope you're sleeping right now.

Or perhaps looking for another job.

See the other bloggy for details of the weekend.

I'm back to running, running. 3 miles this morning in 23 minutes. And I'm nursing a bit of a sunburn. Totally worth it, though.

Ediets said I lost too much weight last week, but I told them I was just doing some crazy exercise, so no need to revise the plan. I'm going grocery shopping later.

On another note, I am such a virgin blogger! I did not understand that others had access to this little blog, lady! I thought it was just you and me fucking around for our own delight. Then I saw the link from Boogie's blog . . . and, well, I did me some quick edits--mostly to stuff way in the past that was work related. You must have thought to yourself at times, "What the hell is she doing?"

Anywho, it brings up some interesting philosophical questions about privacy, being in the world and the self one presents to the world, contingent, of course, upon just what that world is perceived to be.

Ok. I'll stop now. Meijer beckons. . . .

What's happening with you??

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?