Friday, July 29, 2005

bad, bad couple of days

although it could be worse.

I still did all my exercise, although not all at the right times.

The problem is I ate everything remotely delicious in the house. Including the stale Dove chocolates from Christmas. When I took off the wrappers words such as "your presence is the best present" appeared on the foil that I quickly crumpled and tossed aside.

I also polished off a jar of peanuts and many pecans. I might just have to rid the house of anything bite size.

Why is it that when your ex calls and tells you he's coming to visit salad doesn't sound like a good idea? I've got piles of lettuce in the crisper, yet I went for stale, narsty-arse, funky old chocolate that wasn't even delicious.

I guess it's that little thing known as self-sabotage.

Fuck.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?