Sunday, July 17, 2005

Another 2 lbs down, baby!

Weigh-in today: minus 2 lbs, hooray!

This only proves that it IS THE FOOD. But rather than say, Gaddamn it's so hard, let's say, hey, now we know. We can do this. When you know better, you do better.

Sorry to get all Oprah on your ass.

I have yet to run today. Late night boat partyers woke me up, so I needed a bit of a sleep-in. Then when I did get up at 8:30, I was ravenous and decided running 14 miles with a grumbling, empty stomach probably wouldn't do at all. So I had a fabulicious bowl of oats with black raspberries and an egg-white pannycake and am now waiting for all that to settle a bit. It's getting hot out there. I'd better lace up.

Hope you're having a good day at the bunker, honey child. Did you watch "A Home . . . " yet?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?