Monday, June 27, 2005

Timeless

Hi! I think I tried to call today, left a message. How are ya?

Jeebus and Merry, I ain't got no time these days. I feel like I wake up, go to the gym, rush home, change, rush to work, come home late and pass out. Of course, that's exactly what I do, so there is nothing to blog about.

It sounds like you've been productive! How's that dranky drank story going? I like my Jamie and Ginger now and again. I guess that's my summer drink.

My diet has been okay. Not the regimented ordeal it was pre-Chicago, but I'm certainly not ordering buffalo wings every night. Speaking of which, I made my fake-o BW meal with the lean chicken breast strips and Walden Farms blue cheese dip, and it was not horrificle as I had imagined, which cheered me immensely as I ate it.

I guess I'm doing alright, because I am right back where I started pre-Chicago, give or take a pound, woohoo! Also, and this is the part where you roll your eyes, throw your hands up in the air and then give me a Texas-talkin'-to, I signed up (legitimately, as I think I can get my FSA to cover it) for five more weeks with Frank. I believe the word you are looking for is "dumbass," and/or "glutton for punishment." I will still call this Wendy gal, though. I'd like to see her style.

Okay, I need to blather about the rest of my life's sad little developments on the fellytone, so I'll try to reach you tonight or tomorrow!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?