Monday, June 13, 2005

Sub-conjunctival hemorrhage

That's what my internet sluethery tells me I've got on my eyeball.

Two things:

1. As much as I'd like to believe it is laugh-manifest, all the literature says it's caused by things like coughing, sneezing...vomiting and binge-drinking. Hmm. Now what could I have doen thursday night that is in line with any of that?

2. The only time that you should worry about these kinds of things, say the websites, is if it hurts or coincides with...easy bruising. Hmmmmm...

If I get any more weird bruises, I'm going to see a doc.

Anyhoo, thanks for coming out! I had so much fun. Sorry about my perpetual hateration. I think I need to work on my attitude. Meh. Back on the wagon for me, healthwise. I need to go to wholefoods for a salad, now!

Call ya later?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?