Monday, June 06, 2005

pounding the pavement . . . again

Went for a good, ol' sweaty run this morning, first thing. I feel more like myself, which is a good thing. All that sickiness and drankin' (not to mention lunging) kept me from lacing up. Oh, the 93-degree heat yesterday landed me in the lake, rather than quickly moving across the blacktop, too. I'm also back to the egg-white omelette for breakie, and that's a good thing, too.

Sorry I missed your call last night--I was in bed asleep before 10. Saturday took it out of me. Now with 10 hours of sleep under my belt, I'm feeling much, much better. Sadly, I have a story to write, a letter of recommendation to write, a course proposal to finish and shoesies to buy (ballet and sandals for Chicago!). What's a busy gal to do? Probably wrap up this blog and get to it!!

Maybe we can talk later? I don't have to teach tonight--it's over!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?