Saturday, June 18, 2005

Merci!

Just as I was calling the florist, the flowers arrived, and they are spectacular! Thank you so much, darling , for sending me such a beautiful bouquet and a lovely card--love the quotes! Put it up on my fridge immediately. And now as I type I am enjoying the lilies, peonies, gerber daisies and baby's breath. Delightful and smells fookin' delish, man.

So, how'd your workout go? Was it good getting back, or hard? Or both? You must feel better either way. And what's with your bringing your own food to the bunker? They don't even fuckin' feed you scraps? Why, I never. . . . Do you have your own kitchen, or do you have to use theirs on off hours?? Cwazy set up, no kidding. But I wish you luck with your 3 days of heaven and getting back on track with your diet. Maybe you can go for some long walks, too. And I'm telling you, think about investing in Core Secrets--it's good stuff, and you can travel with it. Just deflate that ball, fold it up, bring the foot pump, and reinflate. Voila!

So, I'm fixin' to head back to the theatre. I have my hair done, my tights washed, my dress ironed (champagne one last night, flashy pink one tonight) for the reception, my bag packed. Should be good. I'm eager. I didn't do any exercise today, although I was threatening to do my pilates tape. Eh. I'll get back to it tomorrow. I ate my tex-mex egg-white omelette and an apple for breakie, cottage cheese and strawberries for a snack, and I just had an Amy's veggie loaf, yogurt and apple. I'm bringing a clif and luna bar for later--pre-performance energy boost. I've really been craving another chocolate dipped cone from DQ, but that might have to wait until tomorrow. I know I'll drip it on myself if I get one on the way to the theatre.

Okay, I'm off. Thanks again for the perfectly gorgeous fleurs, for being such a wonderful, devoted friend, and for honoring the dance!!

Call me when you can. . . .

Comments:
in the spirit of journalistic honesty, though i'd let you know i edited this one to remove my name. minor precautions and all that.

but glad you liked 'em!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?