Tuesday, June 07, 2005

irish motivation

It is fucking amazing what a photo of a sexy ex will do to a person. Me! We're talking about me here. I feel so unbelievably motivated to hit fitness goals now. He was trouble, serious trouble; meh, why do I love the trouble? Not that I'd want him for anything other than a quick fuck or perhaps a slow fifteen--he is not relationship material. But who the fuck is?

Oyoyoy. I am so ready to party in Chi-town witchoo. Can we hit the Irish bar first?

I am totally throwing away the tortilla chips as soon as I get home, and I am considering planning my next trip to San Francisco to coincide with my goal weight date. Oh jesus. What is wrong with me? I was fabulous enough for him in 1997, and I am way more fabulous now than I was then. How's about I'm signing up for some serious flirtations with any hottie thing that moves--all summer long.

Starting in Chicago. In two days--or less. And continuing from there. . . .

When's our next trip? And is it to Vegas?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?