Wednesday, June 01, 2005

I'm keepin' Frank.

I know everybody says I should cut him loose and get another trainer, and I probably should, but I won't.

He's actually good when he shows up, you know. He reminds me of my favorite cousin (who is oddly like my other little brother), and sadly, I have a soft spot for that irresponsible little bastard that makes me have a soft spot for Frank. Eh. Now to ensure we don't have anymore of these inconvenient little "miscommunications."

Also, he offered me a really good rate for my sessions, that is just over half what I thought I'd be paying, so I'm sold.

I'm workin' a heckuvalot for the next six days. Then, Chicago! Wheeeeee!

Good luck with your students. I think you should have made them do all the cleaning when you got 'em there. But that's just me ;p

Talk to ya later...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?