Thursday, June 02, 2005

Have I told you lately

. . . that I love you?

I was just thinking this morning about why shit happens, you know the usual sort of what does my life mean kind of pondering that I have on an hourly basis, and I had a thought I'd like to share: I'm so glad I moved to Boston, most of all because I met you! I mean the journalism degree, finding out how consistently Ramon is an arse/work-a-holic/cold-as-ice s.o.b., and the Lord & Taylor on Boylston all were worthy reasons to have spent a year there, but I am fully convinced that I was sent there at that time to meet you, Ms. Sid, the shining star in my life that you are. So thanks for meeting me there--I'm so glad our paths crossed and our individual journeys are now intertwined. I am such a lucky girl.

Comments:
*weeping like a little girl*

I love you too! I have thought for a while that, if nothing else, that whole grad school debacle meant I met you!

*hugs*
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?