Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Discomfiture

My neck and shoulders are all stiff. I don't know why, but it means I'm getting old, dammit.

This whole meat situation might need to be reigned in. As in, maybe I should return to meatlessness. Now that I've started, I swear I am hungry all the friggin' time. What the heck? I just had my normal egg-and-berries breakfasy and I feel like something is trying to claw it's way out of mygut for more food. Damn. Is that normal?

Also, I woke up late and assed around online, so much that I don't have time to go to the gym now with my day starting earlier, so I'll have to go at, like, 10:30 tonight. At least that un-airconditioned mofo will be cooler than it is during the day.

YOU SHOULD START A BLOG! WHEEEEEEEEEE! I'd read it and link it and we could totally start our own blog clique of fabulousness! Yay!

Damn, I'm hungry. This makes no sense.

Rumble, grumble, tug.

Ignore, ignore, ignore.

Gotta go get groceries to get me through the day. My fridge is bare. Bare, I say!

Sigh. First, though, I'm gonna chug some vanilla rice milk.


Talk later!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?