Friday, June 17, 2005

Dance!

Hi! How was the first night? Congratulations, I'm so proud of you and your dancing! I saw snapshots of the Chenery stage online and had stage fright for you! Also, I hope you'll be home around 10:30-11 Saturday mornin'.

Did your, uh, landlord show up in town? How are you with all of that?

I was in Philly, but I'm back now, and headed to the bunker early Saturday afternoon. I'm so not ready.

Anyway, I have been totally off the wagon all week. Horrible. Saturday morning will be the first time I've made it to the gym since our workout last friday, and for me, that one didn't even really count so much, so it's like it's been a week and a half. Terriblebad of me. But I am looking forward to my Saturday morning workout, and since I will be heading to the bunker for three straight days, I've bought a strictly measured out amount of healthy food--an Amy's for dinner each night, a Nile for lunch each day, and a Clif for breakfast, plus Ryvitas and Laughing Cows and Strawberries for snacks. That should be a good three day diet jump-start again.

I'm afraid of what the gym will be like for me tomorrow, though. Crap. I'm going to have to squeeze a lot out of that workout, though, because I won't get a proper one at the bunker. How many calories do you think raging and weeping expend? Kidding.

Hopefully I'll get to talk to ya before I head out tomorrow, but in case I don't, I'll try to buzz you some time from my work cell, which is the only one that works out there. It's the 917 number from before.

Anyway, I am so glad to hear you are sticking with this whole thing, and that Tracy is such a great motivation. I'll draw mine from you, if you don't mind. You look fabulous, er, flabuless! And even if your twins shrink, you still got a good set to work with, LOL. Also, you've got great gams, so I don't know what you're talking about there.

You are also absolutely right about how we have to think about food. Aside from my weeklong madness, I have found myself tending toward just scrapping things I don't really want or enjoy lately, no matter what they are. Realizing I don't have or need to eat something just because it's there, or I bought it, or whatever, has been a huge step for me, I think.

Okay, I'm going off to sleep now, as I have a lot to cram into the 6 waking hours of my day tomorrow that actually belong to me.

Ciao bella!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?