Thursday, June 30, 2005

Argh argh argh

Poop on today. Poop on talking to the little hairless beastie with the fancy new CMO job.

I skipped ballet. I feel sore. I feel sad. I feel tired. I feel full. because I ate everything in the house except the cans of beans and tuna. I'll get to that next. I feel hot. And bitchy. And sad. Did I say sad, already?

No exercise today. Oddly enough, I think constant exercise dulls the soreness. Cuz my legs are killing me and I did nothing. Should have ridden my bike 20 miles and gone to ballet.

I'm also skipping a going-away party for the guy at the Gazette whose job could be mine. I don't feel like being in company, you know? Plus my belly's too full to leave the house. Bad. Bad, I say.

I've got an appointment with Tracy tomorrow morning after an interview at 9:30, so that's good. I might skip dinner with Chris and company, too. I just feel like avoiding people. That can't be good. But at the same time, I sure would like a little action. You know what I mean. I'll give myself the weekend to gather myself. Damn that Ramon. I secretly hope that talking to me has the same kind of effect on him. But really, I wish he didn't have any effect on me at all. One day I'll get there.

By the way, fuck that lady who you complimented and then she was such a bullshit meany pants. Fuck those fuckers. You are taking good care of yourself and don't let the bastards grind you down, hear?

Okay. I need a swim. Or a bath. Or anything other than more cereal and jello and baked tortilla chips and salsa, god help me.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?