Wednesday, June 01, 2005

and it's almost summer here

It already feels like it. I mowed the grass and weed wacked in preparation for my students' coming over tonight. It should be fun and short and sweet. If only I could get to grading those papers!

I returned to Tracy today and I am so glad I had that appointment, because being sick and having a weekend of desserts could totally make me backslide if Tracy wasn't there to kick my ass. I still have felt like eating lots of candied almonds and ice cream and chocolate toffee candies. And more than that--I've actually been eating those things. so I am so proud of you for eating the cardboard with spreadable plastic. I've been eating that stuff, too. Sheesh. Soon I'll have eaten everything delicious in the house, though, and then I'll be back to the healthy stuff, only.

Okay. More later. How you? We'll chat soon--after I grade those papers and get rid of the kiddies!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?