Wednesday, May 11, 2005

What to do?

I've not been great about what I've eaten the past few days, but I've definitely been worse, so I'm not going to stress too much about that.

But dang, I think I'm gonna have to work even harder to lose my blub when it comes to the gym. Sigh. I might as well just resign myself to spending all my free time there. I'd like to drop about 10 pounds by Chicago, and that is going to be serious work.

I'm going to try doing a minimum of 60 mins of cardio 5 days/week from now on. And my gym is offering 15 minute consultations with a trainer for free. Fifteen minutes! Dang.

Anyhoo, last night I discovered I can do belly-rolls! It looks kinda weird under my tum-blub, but I' ve always wanted to be able to do belly-rolls. Have I been able to do them all along? WTH?

Can you do belly rolls? Do you have to practice or does it come naturally?

How was work the other day? My evil phone cut short our conversation. Dammit. Call ya later?

Have a beautiful sunny day, dahlink!

Oh, also you package will come on Thursday, okay?

:D

Comments:
Belly rolls as in highly skilled manipulation of the abdominal muscles like the belly dancers do? Or belly rolls as in just sit and count them while your belly button completely disappears into one of the numerous valleys? Either way, my answer is yes.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?